HYGIENE AND SAFETY CODE
HYGIENE AND SAFETY CODE
In order to ensure your safety as well as our team’s, we have drafted these welcoming measures, tailored after our governmental sanitary requirements and adapted to fit our boutique hotel standards. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation in order for your stay with us to be safe and as pleasant as possible !
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
& SOCIAL DISTANCING IN THE HOTEL
• To protect yourself and others we respect the personal hygiene barrier measures and social distancing of 1 meters between each guest or group of guests. Social distancing is assisted in the public spaces with ground marking and our emblematic bears !
• Out team will be equipped with face masks, protection screen at the front desk and hand sanitizer, along with anti-virucide sanitizer for surfaces (door handles, pens, keys, elevator…)
• We will place at your disposal hand sanitizer and face masks, should you not have one. We kindly ask you to use these when in the public areas of the hotel (lobby, elevator).
• A pre check-in survey will be sent to you prior to your arrival : this survey will allow us to better prepare your arrival and for you to reduce your time at the desk to just a few minutes.
• You will be provided our timeless keys throughout your stay (we had to take away our famous fabric holders). They will be sanitized prior to your arrival and a space will be dedicated to check-out and key drop-off.
• Your invoice can be sent to you by email, one day prior to your check-out, for your verification, in order to reduce your time at the front desk at your departure.
• We enhanced the frequency of our cleaning schedule of the public areas and sanitizing (with anti-virucide products EN14476) of doors handles, rooms keys, desks and frequently touched surfaces, along with enhanced new air circulation.
• All the rooms and bathrooms are cleaned entirely with sanitizing detergents between each guests and only on your demand during you stay ; the training of our cleaning team was adapted to face the new challenges and they will be equipped with the right PPE (face masks, gloves, scrubs and personal face visors). After your departure, your room is aired for as long as 24 hours stripped from its linen prior to sanitizing and clean linen being introduced in the room
• All the linen and amenities in the room are automatically changed between each guest.
• The cleaning equipment is changed between each room.
• Certain objects had retrieved from the rooms, for instance, the bed covers and throw pillows and extra pillows (which will be available at your request instead of in the wardrobe). The minibar articles will be systematically changed between each guests and sanitized along with the fridge itself. The bar’s larger drink selection will be available as part of the in-room service.
• For the time being, breakfast will only be served in your room or in a to-go box, should you wish to take it away to start your day outside in order to respect social distancing. As soon as our buffet can be reintroduced, we will be adapting it to enforce the safest sanitary measure and we will kindly ask you to allow us to book your table to better manage social distancing with other guests during breakfast.
• For in-room breakfast, we kindly ask you to provide your order as soon as possible in order to have it ready for you the next day (a breakfast ticking form will be provided).
• Our in-room dining option is offered along with our drink selection for the summer. We also offer our selection of ‘made in France’ preserves from Super-Produceur, of locally sourced and organic treats for your apéritif !
• As paper cannot be sanitized, we have prepared our in-room dining menu in PDF format, which can be either sent to your email directly or printed only for you at your convenience.
• The bar will remain closed until further governmental announcements are made in regards to indoor bars the 22nd of June 2020. However, a limited outdoor sitting option will be available in our patio ! As soon as possible, our sauna will be made available upon booking and will remain inaccessible to outdoor guests.