HYGIENE AND SAFETY CODE
HYGIENE AND SAFETY CODE
In order to ensure your safety as well as our team’s, we have drafted these welcoming measures, tailored after our governmental sanitary requirements and adapted to fit our boutique hotel standards.
We had the opportunity to work with the Mérieux Laboratory to assist us and control the implementation of our Covid-19 hygiene safety procedures to ensure yours and our team's safety.
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
& SOCIAL DISTANCING IN THE HOTEL
• To protect yourself and others we respect the personal hygiene barrier measures and social distancing of 1 meters between each guest or group of guests. Social distancing is assisted in the public spaces with ground marking and our emblematic bears !
• Out team will be equipped with face masks, protection screen at the front desk and hand sanitizer, along with anti-virucide sanitizer for surfaces (door handles, pens, keys, elevator…)
• We will place at your disposal hand sanitizer and face masks, should you not have one. Wearing a face mask is mandatory while present in the hotel's public areas(lobby, elevator, breakfast).
• A pre check-in survey will be sent to you prior to your arrival : this survey will allow us to better prepare your arrival and for you to reduce your time at the desk to just a few minutes.
• You will be provided our timeless keys throughout your stay (we had to take away our famous fabric holders). They will be sanitized prior to your arrival and a space will be dedicated to check-out and key drop-off.
• Your invoice can be sent to you by email, one day prior to your check-out, for your verification, in order to reduce your time at the front desk at your departure.
• We enhanced the frequency of our cleaning schedule of the public areas and sanitizing (with anti-virucide products EN14476) of doors handles, rooms keys, desks and frequently touched surfaces, along with enhanced new air circulation.
• We kindly ask you to get in touch with us, as cleaning in your room during your stay, will be done at your request, for authorization purposes. We guarantee that all the rooms and bathrooms are cleaned entirely with sanitizing detergents between each guest and aired; the training of our cleaning team was adapted to face the new challenges and they will be equipped with the right PPE (face masks, gloves, scrubs and personal face visors). After your departure, your room is aired for as long as 24 hours, when possible and of course stripped from its linen prior to sanitizing and clean linen being introduced in the room
• All the linen and amenities in the room are automatically changed between each guest.
• The cleaning equipment is changed between each room.
• Certain objects had retrieved from the rooms, for instance, the bed covers and throw pillows and extra pillows (which will be available at your request instead of in the wardrobe). The minibar articles will be systematically changed between each guests and sanitized along with the fridge itself. The bar’s larger drink selection will be available as part of the in-room service.
• In order to respect the sanitary measures, we adapted our breakfast offer. Please be so kind as to note that you will be required to wear a face mask while moving through the breakfast area, similarly to all our public spaces. We will provide you with hydroalcoholic gel prior to accessing the buffet, and will be offered an individual clamp to use on the buffet. All common surfaces will be sanitized every 15 minutes.
• We will welcome you at the breakfast buffet from 7 AM to 10 AM - You may preorder your in-room continental breakfast from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
• Our in-room dining option is offered along with our drink selection for the summer. We also offer our selection of ‘made in France’ preserves from Super-Produceur, of locally sourced and organic treats for your apéritif !
• As paper cannot be sanitized, we have prepared our in-room dining menu in PDF format, which can be either sent to your email directly or printed only for you at your convenience.
• The bar is available to our guests and so is our room service offer. However, a limited outdoor sitting option will be available in our patio ! The sauna is made available upon booking (from 7AM to 8PM) and will remain inaccessible to outdoor guests, please be so kind as to book your time slot with our front desk team.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation in order for your stay with us to be safe and as pleasant as possible !